But hopefully not long enough to scare everyone off. We'll see it guess. Chances are no one is still checking this, but one has to try doesn't one. This may have started out as a way for me to keep people informed whilst I was deployed, and yes maybe it turned into a Travelogue. But that doesn't mean I can't take it back.
I should start with trying to catch up with everything that has gone on since my last post, but that would probably scare anyone who wanted to read off. Not that nothing happened but it would be boring and incomplete. Suffice it to say that I have been working on my health and all the issues that have been plaguing me for however long they have. Whatever right, who wants to hear me complain about my back/neck anymore than they might already have?
If I'm being Honest (and I hope that I am) Life has just been Life. You know nothing stays the same. Life is something you just can't take back after deployment, things like that Change everything. That's okay, Change is good...right?
Wish there was more to say, but maybe soon... Anyway I have been enjoying my time off in spite of all the doctor visits and all the pills (better living through chemicals) we've had time to visit with Family and all that. That can Never be bad right? And the beard is coming in well, anyone who has seen it has seen the future. I'll try and take a good picture (take that Facebook crowd) and post it on here. I need to write to keep whatever peace of mind I have left, I know that now...so stay vigilant True Believers (thanks Stan) and watch the skies (wish I knew who to credit that nugget too) cos I'm back.
Cheers,
g
P.S. If anyone knows a drummer somewhere between Sacramento and Vacaville (preferable Sacramento though) please let me know. -g
No comments:
Post a Comment