So maybe my last post was a little on the melancholy side. Hard not to get that way once in awhile 'round here. And I meant everything that I said, except if it made it seem like I can get over it that quick. I can't, I don't... get over it not in a minute or hour or, ever...until.
But you do what you can to keep going. This one here well the title says it all to most, others...well you really should get out more. Anyway has become sort of mine and Jennifer's "Song" among the hundreds of others. Hopefully this rendition doesn't sicken anyone's stomach, I working with pretty primitive equipment here (you know, for posting it on a blog from my trailer in Iraq and all) and it's my first at delving into public internet video. Either way it don't matter...
This one is for you baby, hopefully it is a good surprise.
"Whatever you want, whatever you need"
Cheers,
g
You are perfect and wonderful. I Love You, J
ReplyDeleteViv and I just had a pre-nap dance party to your music, G! As Viv is totally obsessed with "mu-yic" and "gee-ta"s she was totally in bliss! "Mo mu-yic, please" says Viv (and me, too!).
ReplyDeleteenjoy your blog. Anxious to see the new hair do.
ReplyDelete