31 January 2010

How Much for the Pain?

So the other day (29 January) was my daughter's birthday. She's 18 now, how crazy is that? I know it may not seem like I talk about her much, but that is 'cos of the pain mainly. See, she hasn't really talked to me in like 3 years and it just hurts. Everyday, every hour, etc, etc, hole in my heart, all that.

But enough melancholy, I just wanted to say, "Happy Birthday Raven!" And to share the fact that she is still here with me. That is her on the left, Polly in the middle, and Jennifer and I on the right. They all sit on my nightstand so that i can say "hello" in the morning and "goodnight" when i turn off the light.

That's it for now, if you know her give her a call and say "Happy Birthday" and let her know that her Dad loves her. Public pain, what more could the average reader ask for?

Cheers,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment