25 February 2010

"Turn & Face the Strain"

Keeping with the Change theme, thought I'd throw in a little Bowie.
So what Change is there now? You may ask. Not much really, I'd just heard that everyone couldn't comment on the blog, so I made some Changes. Try it out, you might have noticed the Parental Advisory too, fact is I couldn't remember if I swore in this thing at all or not and I didn't want to get shut down. Wouldn't want to deny what the public is clamouring for would I?
I thought I had something but then I realized that I didn't so this will be short. I will have some pictures of the progress on my hair sooner or later. The thing is that I already need a haircut, that is the hardest part I think, having to get my hair cut so much. But I will endeavor to do my best here.
Also I went out during the dust storm and took a couple of pictures. Wish I could accurately describe the taste it leaves in one's mouth. I will work on that too I suppose, got nothing but time really...
Cheers,
g

1 comment:

  1. i commented on the wrong page. Enjoy your blog. Anxious to see the new hair do.

    ReplyDelete