23 January 2012

Been a Bit Lax

And I'm sorry about it too.  Its weird how sometimes you think you've already done something...

The Doc said that my hand and arm strength is getting better and the scar is healing perfectly.  I will be wearing the collar and my array of scarves and ascots for another month, then we'll take an x ray and see about where to go from there. I know it will still involve the collar, but maybe a little less than all the time. I do start hand and arm physical therapy this week so that is progress.


What do you think: Bear attack, Monkey Knife Fight, Knee deep in a rice patty?
Suggestions?

And once again it won't get any worse.

Not very exciting is it? I guess that's why I didn't feel the need to rush out and type the news. Had a good weekend with Family and Friends though and that is worth more than all the whatever in the world. 'Cept maybe not losing to damn Bolton!

From what I understand the Littlest Knott may have some story telling to do...

Cheers'
g

No comments:

Post a Comment