So it wasn't a great weekend to be a Red, another frustrating but normal 0-0 draw with Stoke. You get used to it though, if Stoke City play away from Home, they'll leave between 7 and 9 players inside the 18 yard box and grind out a Nil Nil draw. It angers and frustrates us all but what the Hell, 'em fekin Potters can...(wait for it)...(wait for it)...Sit'n'Spin!
Even Wolves pulled off a better draw than we did, way to steal points from Spurs, and keep yourselves a little farther up from the basement. Does us all favors really.
But everyone should put your hands together for Swansea,. beautiful team footie today. The Gunners may be big shots and I am sure were favoured by about a billion to one. But when that One is the Mythical Red Dragon of Wales...look out you posh London (there are so many words that I want to use, many of which even though they are shrieked at in the US, aren't really that bad. Let's just say that they might start with "c" or "t" but let's just go for one we can all live with) bastards. You can't keep them Swans down, and when they steal 3 points from Arsenal and Arsehole Wenger...BRAVO.
Now think on this my Friends...Cardiff City sit pretty high up in the Championship (I know as they have for awhile but that is a good and bad thing really. Yeah they keep missing promotion by "that much" but that means that they are keeping up with the Jones's) this could be their year. So, if Cardiff can get promoted and Swansea can keep from relegation...not only will the two teams from Southern Wales (Including the National Capitol) be in the English Premier League, but the most successful club in England...the "Capitol of Northern Wales"...the Mighty Reds of Liverpool will as always be there. And do I dare even type the words and erase them?
There is a reason that the Dragon of Wales is Red and today I feel proud to be Welsh and a Red.
Other than that we see the doctor tomorrow and hopefully I can spend a little time out of this damn collar. I wake up at nights snoring because of it with both hands around it trying to rip it off. I snore louder than some of the loudest (and being in the military I've know some of the LOUDEST) snorers in the world. I don't think I really get any sleep at all...I can hear myself...I'm asleep but I'm not..or am I? I don't know what Hell may look like but I might now have an idea of the sounds. I was going to say soundtrack but that is a whole different post.
Cheers,
g

hope that all is well, thinking of you
ReplyDelete