Four very scary words for the writer...but sometimes that is all you have. Now for instance, I find myself knowing that there is something inside that wants to be said, but without a clue as how to tap into it. I guess the next logical step is to ask whether bitching about having "writer's block" is considered news and/or whether it should be considered "creative" at all.
BREAK
So Rangers go down to Division III of the Scottish Football League for going broke and John Terry goes free from being a racist. And just as I said he looked like he said, "I didn't call you a..." but what does being right get you? I knew that Rangers would go down too, they should just jump to the English Football League where they would have to start in League 2. They'd make more money though wouldn't they, shouldn't be too hard to climb up the ladder...either way I suppose.
This is not what I wanted to write about "block" or not. "Why are you even trying to write?" you may ask. Well I made a promise to myself that I would do something "Creative" everyday. So that means getting back on line with both blogs, writing fiction, or playing/writing music. Something...Anything...And if this is the best I can do for today then I guess I should go and do something else.
Cheers,
g
come on it is fri the 13 yiu know!! any way it is good that you are writing again, hoooooorrray
ReplyDelete