A lot has happened since I last wrote, well it has and it hasn't, no major life changes as long as everyone is tracking with Iain and the rest. If not go back a few pages or go to www.thefamilyknot.blogspot.com and catch up with the boy and his adventures.
One thing that has Changed though and that would be the length of my hair and maybe the ability to do whatever I want with it. My disability claim has come back, and if anyone wants to know anything more they can get in touch with me. If anyone sees my wayward daughter let her know that she can get into college for free now, but we'll have to work together on it. (Anyone want to take odds on this?) Tell her she's only got till she's twenty-three so maybe it might be worth putting down whatever it is that is being held...for awhile at least. Who knows maybe...
To put something with that, it also means that I'm getting some help for things that I knew and didn't know were bothering me. I'm trying to be a better person after all, "someday's that's all you can do" and believe it or not we all could work on this.
With that I am going to Change the topic from the "poor me" I don't want to be that person. Things are Changing and I need to Change with them. If I hold any Hope at all at being that better person I need to work harder than I ever have before. All the Negativity isn't helping there are other outlets to let that out, the light at the end of the tunnel just might turn out to be something other than a train, and I need to look at the good things, look at the bright things, and move on from the bad things. Its a new me see....
![]() |
| Anyone remember last time I had this much hair? I'll try and take a better one in the next couple of days |
So I thought I would talk a little bit about the name of thins blog, cos I know that to almost anyone it don't make no sense. Unless they know me and really pay attention to what I say and sometimes sing about. Yep, I think I mentioned a long time ago that it was the title of a song that I was still writing. Well I am still writing it and it is about so much more than what started the process out.
Once upon a Time, "I once had a girl, or should I say she once had me" true story. We went out a couple of times and seemed to really get on. She went out of town, at least that is what I was told so I thought I would be Mr. Cool Guy and send flowers to be there when she got back. Well she got back late so there were dead flowers on her door step. She sent me a letter said the flowers and I were really sweet but we were in different places, it wasn't me it was her, etc. So not knowing when to stop I wrote a letter back that started out with the words, "Sorry All the Flowers Died" blah blah blah. The letter and the affair weren't that memorable but those words have stuck with me. Hence the song which is more about relationships in general and what happens when they don't all end in sunshine, care bears, and gumdrops. (Things have worked out much better though, don't get me wrong. Sometimes songs that had a lot to do with how you've felt are about how you no longer feel. But maybe if your lucky the song turns out helping someone else out.)
It has changed and evolved over the years the hook line is now, "Look for the Flowers, They're all Gone. By Any Other Name, we'd have got them Wrong" and doesn't even mentioned the title words until towards the end. Maybe someday I will put a video or audio clip on here for you all to hear.
Hope some of this makes sense.
Cheers,
g

glad that you are back, congrats, love!!!!!
ReplyDelete