Right, I know I should be working with the lad on his blog but...He's gone to bed though that will be my excuse today. There always is one, but we've been through all that before.
I had been enjoying the Olympics (I always have) you know the best amateur athletes competing together, you know whole world coming together and all that. Then the Missus comes up and says, "But they are all just spoiled rich kids who've never had to do a days work"
I think it hurt because it is true. I wonder when the world changed and then I realize that it probably hasn't it probably has always been this way, and now the illusion is broken. Can I get past it and care again? I dunno, I don't even know if I can try. Maybe I can just forget the people and remember what they are supposed to represent. See the flags better than the stars. If we all could just do that once in awhile I think, I know there are other times when we have to look at the people and not the flags...that would make the world a better place too.
I bet the dinosaurs thought they were pretty bad ass too...
Cheers,
g
sorry jen is wrong, just some more spoiled prothat think that they rep us
ReplyDelete