10 December 2012

As I Stand Here

Yeah, I have to stand so that Iain doesn't get obsessed with the keyboard and mouse. Anyone ever wonder why kids are fascinated by electronics? I mean a keyboard or remote control or whatever isn't that visually stimulating (Iain is pulling at my pant leg and yep pulling down my pant even as we speak) My theory is that they can see the electromagnetic field that the products put out and this is something that only kids can see like friendly ghosts and Sam and Al from "Quantum Leap". Something that we lose as we get older.  Just an idea.

Glad that Liverpool pulled out a win this Sunday we really needed the 3 points. Now the question is whether or not we can put together  a string of in form matches. (Someone remind me to never use italics...one use and now every Time I click away or start a new paragraph it goes to italics...bloody Hell) It would be nice to keep beating teams that we are supposed to beat as well, we didn't stumble with Wigan or the Hammers so there should be no reason to get anything but 3 points against "Those that will be relegatged" aka Villa.

Oh yeah I was going to try and find a good picture to update my profile.

And I'm just waiting to get the paperwork that says I've been moved over to the ING (Inactive National Guard) which means that I am still in a holding pattern but I won't have to go and drill. Turns out the strain is just too much and it takes 3 days to recuperate from 2 days of drill, I'm bad at maths but I know that that isn't right. I still wait to figure out what they are going to do with me but I also don't move towards my ETS while in the ING. Limbo baby!

Okay the dude needs me.

Cheers,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment