18 December 2009

I Really Should Do Better

Wish I had some good excuse, but I don't. Not really there was the whole sinus infection thing, and everyone is always busy. Busy living or busy dying, or "just tryin' to survive" so "Polly put the kettle on" from here forward I will (try at least to) do better.

There's so much to say and yet there really isn't. I guess if you haven't "been there and done that" it might not seem like it. It might actually be fascinating, or seem so. And there are days, but beyond that there are hours. And like Indiana Jones said, "It's not the years sweetheart, it's the mileage."
Right now I just want to go to sleep and probably should 'cos when its 2355 and you have to get up and do it all over again at 0500...But it's all about "living" I guess, you need to do something besides work and eat and sleep and do it all over it again. Oh and shit, unless it is that point in the cycle where you just can't..."wait for the wheel" though and soon you'll be able to do nothing else. More on the wheel later maybe, perhaps one in ten got the reference, so it might bear going over at somepoint. It fits, not just here but life in general. Someday remind me and I will do my best to make some sense.
I do have some Christmas pics, since my lovely wife thought (and rightly so) that I probably needed a little Holiday somethingorother (and knew that I wouldn't on my own) sent me one package that I am actually able to open up before Christmas. I sure do love her. So I will share two with y'all now. One is of a little red Christmas tree that lights up, hard as Hell to get a picture of though (my hands tend to shake) and the other is my prepacked stocking (no I didn't take stuff out it was sent that way so I didn't cheat at all) Hope enjoy, I know it made a little difference in my life. Did I mention how much I love my wife?
I guess that isn't too bad for not being here in forever...
Cheers,
g

1 comment:

  1. hang in there it will get better, the wheel just keeps on turning. remember we LOVE YOU and wish every one good luck

    ReplyDelete