04 December 2009

Sorry, I Haven't Been Here In Awhile

What can I say, sometimes work drags you off in directions you cannot predict. Other times you end up with a Railroad Spike in your head. Figuratively of course. That is what the sinus infection felt like anyway. Today it is more like a knife. Jennifer said she hopes tomorrow feels like a pencil, I guess I have to take that as a good thing, right?
So as not to go on and on about the pain and all the fun that it brings, we'll just move on. To what though, I don't know. I have some ideas in my head but they are going to take way, way more concentration than I have yet. For lack of anything better then I will start something that I hope makes sense eventually...

Picture me Alone
With or without everything I've know
Watch it slip through my fingers
Somewhere between the dust and the Road
Lost more than I've gained
While along the Way


Cheers,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment