Someone, somewhere once said, "Life is like a great big wheel, and it keeps spinning 'round. And of course we are attached to it. Sometimes it lifts you incredibly high, other times it grinds you into the ground, crushes you." That being said, all any of use really have to do is Wait for the Wheel. Of course that can be a bit of a "double-edged sword" since if you wait for it to lift you up, that's great...being positive and all. But if you wait for it to grind then you're "being negative."
I like to think of it as Realistic, but who am I? Fact is you've got to prepare yourself for it I guess, while during the grind it can be comforting to know that there will always be an upswing, if you focus on the grind while up...See what I mean, you can't win. But you can, and you will, but chances are you will always lose too. Such is Life.
So Wait for the Wheel. Either way at least there will be Change. Something we always think we can rely on after all, "All that ever stays the same is Change." And then you find yourself somewhere like here, and well...Six Mondays and a Sunday.
Now don't go thinking that I am being morose or writing this for any reason that I promised that I would do better about this thing, and did promise to explain the Wheel...so no deeper or hidden meaning. Just me being me.
Oh, and five bucks to whomever can come up with the "Wheel" reference that I have paraphrased here.
Cheers,
g
No comments:
Post a Comment