Iraq
So having listened to the People, here is a musical interlude if you will. Last time y'all got treated to some Echo & the Bunnymen, this time it is all me (and Johan of camera.) It just looks like a singing head this time around (I really need to work on camera placement.)
Anyway this is one of my originals, its called "Conflict" and it has been being battered around for awhile now. I was never really sure what it was about until recently then it all came together. This one is for Raven. It is still a work in progress (like the camera angle, yeah) but the first verse and the last verse are pretty clear I think so I will write them out.
So having listened to the People, here is a musical interlude if you will. Last time y'all got treated to some Echo & the Bunnymen, this time it is all me (and Johan of camera.) It just looks like a singing head this time around (I really need to work on camera placement.)
Anyway this is one of my originals, its called "Conflict" and it has been being battered around for awhile now. I was never really sure what it was about until recently then it all came together. This one is for Raven. It is still a work in progress (like the camera angle, yeah) but the first verse and the last verse are pretty clear I think so I will write them out.
"Everyday I wonder,
Where it was I turned Wrong.
Mistakes I'd Never seen,
Until they were all too late to Change.
Will You Come?"
"An apology may sound Strange,
Never be enough to take Away all the Pain.
If I say, 'I'm Sorry' Anyway,
Then Maybe I'm not to old to Change.
Will You Come?"
There it is in a nutshell ("I could be bounded within a nutshell, and call myself the King of Infinite Space, were it not that I have Bad Dreams") I like the song, always have. Don't necessarily like having to sing it (if that makes any sense) but maybe we can all laugh about it someday. So the invitation, or challenge, or whatever you want to call it is there daughter. "Will You Come?"
Cheers,
g
Where it was I turned Wrong.
Mistakes I'd Never seen,
Until they were all too late to Change.
Will You Come?"
"An apology may sound Strange,
Never be enough to take Away all the Pain.
If I say, 'I'm Sorry' Anyway,
Then Maybe I'm not to old to Change.
Will You Come?"
There it is in a nutshell ("I could be bounded within a nutshell, and call myself the King of Infinite Space, were it not that I have Bad Dreams") I like the song, always have. Don't necessarily like having to sing it (if that makes any sense) but maybe we can all laugh about it someday. So the invitation, or challenge, or whatever you want to call it is there daughter. "Will You Come?"
Hope you enjoy the song (if not the video, I am actually playing guitar not just having arm spasms) I'd really love to see what everyone (someone especially) thinks.
Cheers,
g
great song hope that it makes a diference. nice shot of the ceiling
ReplyDeleteI like the song! Keep the good work, and I really hope the kid comes around. I realize it's hard to do, but "keep the faith" Bro :)
ReplyDelete