16 December 2012

Change CHAnge CHANGE

Remember dear readers how we were talking about Changes to come?  Well I am glad to be able to announce to all of you firstly (the Missus asked if I was going to say anything on Facebook but I said, "Not yet the loyal followers deserve to know first") about the first of the Changes that we have been working on.

The Missus need no longer (as of next month) sleep during the day! That's right goodbye Night Shift, hello Day Shift.  This really is a major thing for the Family, she's been working nights almost as long as we've been together. She is very happy that she'll no longer have to throw away days sleeping and be able to say goodnight to the lad every day.Gotta say I'm pretty excited too, no more sneaking around the house while she sleeps and we'll get to spend more time as a Family! Like I said huge Change hopefully we are up to the challenge!

More to come I am sure but for right now just join with us in celebrating this first big Change.

Cheers,
g

2 comments: