I know this is going to be a reach for most everyone but, otherwise it just wouldn't (why does my blog not like contractions? any shouldn't, wouldn't, or isn't wasn't whatever has a little red line under it...and when I click on it, it doesn't {another one} give me any reason or re-spelling) be me would it?
Any way the other night I spoke to my lovely wife and it sounded something like this,"Hi...huh...I decieded...uh...that I was here....nuh...why not...whew...do it...grr...love...errgh...you." Now "here" equals New York City, and "it" equates to The New York Marathon! No shit, 26 (point something) miles through New York...running! Crazy right? Yup that's my wife! I just wanted to say that I love her and am so very proud of her.
No pictures though I'll let her do that herself, or whatever, I guess she already posted it on her "facebook" (seems everyone in the world has a facebook, even some of my relatives) but I just wanted to give her a shout out. "GOOD JOB BABY, LOVE YOU!"
I gotta tell you if it were me, I'd sure as Hell find another way to get to where I was going Way, Way before 26 (point something) miles. I could probably walk 500 miles before that. So big props for the little lady.
Cheers,
g
Isn't your wife crazy incredible? I'm still in awe. Viv and I were saying "Wow" a lot when we heard the news. I told her I hope she remembered to run a few of those 26.2 miles for me!
ReplyDeletehey there super cool to hear from you. yes i am so proud of my wife, hopefully she ran some for me as well.
ReplyDeleteglad to hear that you all had a good visit awhile back too