...to Remember to Forget. Or so said the King. Me though I just forgot, I forgot to get up on time (which in my own defense was early) the other day, then I forgot to bring my camera so that I could be like EVERYONE else and take pictures while we had breakfast with Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, then I forgot to get the pictures that were taken of me and Arnold by the PAO. Pretty sure I must have forgot something else today, but I can't remember so...
Breakfast was pretty cool, I mean there really isn't a reason for the Gov. to be here, except he wants to say Hi and Thank You, or whatever. He's not up for re-election and he can't run for President so why else. He said hello to a bunch of Soldier, not just us and gave a couple of speaches that sounded really familiar, but who cares. I haven't seen anyone else come here just to say hello, they all come for some political maneuver or some freak'n photo op. But I digress...
Tomorrow (if I remember) I will post some pictures. I have to warn everyone though, he isn't as tall as you might think.
What was the point of all this? I seem to have lost my train of thought, surely it is sloshing around in the mud somewhere (more on the mud later, I have to take some pictures, 'coz you wouldn't believe it otherwise) or spinning down the drain. I better go take a shower before I forget to.
Cheers,
g
No comments:
Post a Comment