07 July 2010

A Few Things

Okay folks let's do an all Iraq post, jam packed with pictures. So without further ado...

First up the Kia TruckAll. This is the only place where I have seen this bad boy. I wish I had something to put this into perspective. I know I'll wait until about 1600 today and take a better picture of it next to the full-size truck and gator that park by my trailer until quitting time. Yeah that's what they do they hid out around here "on a call" I assume, until they can go back to their bosses and quit for the day. Pathetic but true, the contractors have sunk to an all new low. At first I didn't really pay attention to it, but when its EVERYDAY...
So a few of the guys and I have talked about getting these fine automobiles when we get back to the States, can't you just picture it on 22's with flames, and chrome...bitch'n. Of course we'll have to find five or six of our closest friends to climb out Clown Car Style.

Here's a site of Trailer Park Deluxe, you can see doors and steps for miles, what more could you want. I know next time I will take a picture just outside where you can see the trash cans all lined up. Actually we probably have to coolest block in Iraq, with the improvements we've made. I will have to take a few shots to show how cool Pad 16 Cell Block 300 really is.


And here I am right outside my door, you can all see how the hair is doing. The sign on the T-Wall (monolith) across the way points out that there is a "Bunker" behind it. It is also the way to the toilets and showers.



I would like to introduce you to my alter-ego, G. Blackie. He lives in the X-Box 360 on FIFA 10. He's worked his way up through the Football League (League 2, League 1, and the Championship) with stints in Serie B (Italy) and Tippelang Super League (Norway) to finally achieve his dream to Captain Liverpool FC. He wears the special number 23 (me and the missus anniversary {sorry Jamie lad}) and has helped me get through the tough times.





Next I'll have to take pictures of Azul Pastrami, he lives in Snap's PS3 and he is a battler in Tiger Woods Golf. West Side, Snap, Stacker, and I have all promised to keep our Tiger Tiger Woods, Y'all tournaments going when we get back (the missus even approved of the PS3 purchase) so we've blocked out time on Sundays to play online. G. Blackie will have a cousin on there too, in FIFA 10, FIFA World Cup 2010, and FIFA 11. Hopefully I can even get the missus on board for the FIFA.

That's all I have right now, I am on Quarters for the next couple of days though, so I should be able to do a couple more posts. We are going to watch the Spain v Germany Semi tonight outside I will have to take some pictures of the event. We've got it hooked up pretty good, come along way from the little TV outside way back when we got here.

Cheers,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment