19 December 2011

"I Promise, I Am Not Typing"

"Believe it or not , all is fine 'round here. The 2 2/3 of us are doing fine most of the Time. As for me, it still Hurts, but less than it did last week from surgery, anyway. . You may ask, 'Does it Hurt less than last month?'  I don't want to bring anyone down, but...no.

But that's okay, it's still Early Doors. Time marches on. Let's not get ahead of our selves.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers. The Time you've taken to check in, or spend time with me and the Missus, have really meant so much to all of us.

Me in my fancy neck brace, 
perhaps it would look better with a tie.

It's been a'right. So far, I can't do the dishes or laundry (easy there you Alpha "Keep 'em barefoot and pregnant" Males.) I used to do theses things all the time -even  learned to enjoy 'em as much as you can such things...still Hate pruny fingers though. I also can't make myself a bowl of cereal (too many ups and downs and lifting heavy things...you know, like milk.) But we have moved a little further away from the mushy food only thing.

The point of entry, the Missus says the xray is much more
impressive than this little slash, either way it hurts.

I can type, [but he is not] but it may be awhile before I can do more than a sentence at a time. I also don't want to push it, in Hopes that it gets better than it was. I can even play a little guitar, but not much for the same reason. For a couple minutes though, I can feel Whole again. Miracle of miracles though, my incapacitation has gotten the Missus to write on the Baby's blog for me. 

The Missus has been wonderful (all to no ones surprise), and I wouldn't trade her in for anything in the world: animal, mineral, or vegetable. She gets to type this out, so Hopefully it makes her feel as Lucky as I am."

Cheers,
g

The original manuscript for today's post

1 comment:

  1. would really look better if you were smiling, but that really should hurt, sides not a real small cut only on the outside. our thoughts and everything that goes with that,LOVE just us

    ReplyDelete