29 October 2009

A Good Day


What is a good day here?
That, I guess is the real question. But I think that everyday equals a different answer, whatever it takes to keep going I guess. Somedays you just get slammed, last week we had one of those "Murphy Days" you know "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong" days it felt like all we could do was keep treading water. (You know every time I talk to one of the guys or whoever about treading water I think of the episode of Magnum P.I. where that is all he does is tread water waiting to be rescued, anyway you either know what I'm talking about or you don't...{more on that later maybe, remind me sometime}) and "Somedays that's the best you can do" but today despite all the crap that flew our way we actually made some head way (crazy, I know.)
I just want to say that I owe it all to the guys. I couldn't be surrounded by a better bunch of Soldiers (how unlike last time is that) and I just want to say thanks.
Arne told me I was deep, or that I must be because he often got lost in my writing. I said, "but I always thought I wrote a lot like I spoke"...d'oh! He also told me he was inspired and got a little deep too, so check out his foray into the world of bloggin at...

http://eastlund.tumblr.com/

Hopefully our competing blog sites don't cancel each other out. By the way good job buddy it does take a village, sometimes I just wish we could all see that and maybe act more like a village.

I know your probably wondering what the Hell is with the picture, I know it doesn't fit with the theme, but it did take me a lot of time to do so I thought I would throw it in. That's me and Jennifer in front of the Rocky statue in Philadelphia. Corny yes but who the Hell cares?
Cheers,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment