I was gonna talk about something but, I think I have to wait wouldn't want to start a blog war. I was being very serious and sincere when I mentioned that other blog. I really do think it is great and thought that some of you out there in wherever you are land might like it, I read it every chance I get, as a matter of fact it is open right now. That and the Liverpool v Fulham game, which maybe I should be paying more attention to being as Fulham just scored to bring it 1 to 2. But I won't give up on Rafa and his Reds yet (or ever) there is still alot of time left and Liverpool are the better team. I don't want this to be some weird Twitter BS, you know where I tell you that I am doing nothing and then nobody ever reads again.
But it Halloween and the Number One costume so far seems to be "A Civilian" accept with those (did I mention there were too many) civilians, I saw some crap you never ever expect to see while at "War"...(wait for it)...(wait for it)...Pirates in the chow hall. I know right, need I say more? At first I had to a double take at the lady with pink hair, but then enter the Pirates...
End of today's blog, there just isn't anymore to say. Sorry I don't have pictures, you can't take them in the chow hall (I don't know that I could have taken and/or posted them anyway...it was just so wrong.)
Here's a pr
eview of maybe tomorrow's blog though...

Cheers,
g
No comments:
Post a Comment