Okay,
So it seems that I have forgotten how to think...I thought I would put up some pictures and stuff and brought my camera and usb cable, and then sat down and realized that my camera doesn't do that sort of thing.
So pictures are put off again until tomorrow but then again no one knows to read this yet so...I will remember to do so tomorrow and try and put out that email thing so that people can read and look at pictures and whatever else you are supposed to do on this thing.
When I was looking at my pictures I realized that I didn't have any (on the camera) of Ft. Dix, and maybe that is okay. Best left forgotten. I think that when people ask me, "Where did you mob out of?" I will just say, "I don't remember" or "I choose not to" (go Bartlby go) but eventually you will see some if only just for comparision.
Becasue in all actuality the same can probably be said for Kuwait too. After all it says it right in the name.
So sorry nothing fancy this time around but by the time anyone reads this or whatever, you probably won't even notice. And on that note I bid thee goodnight, coz it is night here.
Cheers,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment