20 November 2009

Here We Are


Face to face, a couple of Silver Spoons. That's me and the Governor, if you'll note my eyes it looks like I am not really sure that I can trust him. But in the end he was a pretty nice guy. There are other pictures that are way better, but they aren't of me (probably at least half the reason why) so I'd need to ask permission to post first.
We tried to take a section picture but were being rushed (probably why we didn't get a unit
photo either {or it could be that I was there, so they couldn't possibly take a unit photo that I was in, those who've seen the current unit photo understand it was taken at Ft. Dix after we'd already left to come here}) but notnetheless some sections had plenty of time to take a couple of pictures, but whatever. If you look really close you can just see me and the MSG.
So there you are, our breakfast with the Gov. By the way he said, "You've got really good food here" and having eaten in the Cafeteria at the Capitol (and gotten pretty messed up from it, not just me either...) I can see where he is coming from.
Cheers,
g

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo. You look really leery of him. Please send a larger resolution one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me smile for many reasons. I love the leery (as J says) look - hilarious. And I am somehow comforted to know your grub is better than the Capitol's...!

    ReplyDelete