"Hi, everybody... (we're Those Guys, from Baghdad, Iraq.) We don't only sing, but we dance as good as we walk."
So I know the People have been asking about the hair, and I really do have some decent pictures (just not with me right now.) So I thought in the meantime I would post something others of you have been clamouring for... more music!
This is the song we usually "Tighten Up" too (hence the quote/paraphrasing {and that is the perfect excuse if it doesn't really sound great}) and we did so again the other night for Sentinel Idol (Yeah. It is pretty much just like it sounds, except even with as little talent that showed up we probably had more talent than the American version. More originality for sure.) It was fun, we didn't win but we never expected to anyway. "I'm not doing this for me. No, I'm doing it for them. 'Cos they love me" (or there abouts.)
Hopefully it is enjoyable for you. Thanks to Arne! Quite the surprise to find the video there when I downloaded the pictures. You can see that my hair is longer as the lights don't reflect off the shaven head, "No shaved head, it's quite sane."
Cheers,
g
Where is the song dude?
ReplyDeleteLove You,
J