There comes a time when we must all put the hands up in the form of a T, and say "Time Out." Well my time is drawing near, so don't know how much I will be here. But I couldn't go without saying, "See you real soon..." and I promise I should have plenty to say and plenty of pictures to show.
Time for a little R & R, with my love in one of the greatest cities on the planet...Liverpool. And no not the one in Ohio or Texas, the real deal in the UK. Gonna go watch the Mighty Reds and get away from all of "THIS" for a bit. And you know all the corny stuff, "Come back stronger" and "With a new lease on life" and whatever else.
Whatever right, but don't worry I WILL have a good time, of that I guarantee.
Talk to you all soon.
Cheers,
g
Arne says you and Jennifer have a great time and please drink a beer or two for me.
ReplyDelete