22 March 2010

"Time After, Time After, Time"




Or if at first, second, third, etc. you don't succeed try something else. We all know after all one of the definitions of Crazy is "Doing the same thing over and over and Expecting different results. So I am trying something different. Doing it right now so I have to wait and see if it works before I let the People know where to go.

This will continue to be the default place for videos and pictures but I just can't keep banging my head against the same wall (so many walls to bang against after all.) In the meantime I will post a picture from that night so that the People don't feel cheated.

And now to see if the something different thing works...Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWEqUx3rg0E

It just worked for me, and here's hoping it worked for you as well.

Cheers,
g

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the (song) and the picture of your hair, keep talking, love me

    ReplyDelete