"...for the auctioneer"
No really, I realize that the last couple posts (this one included) have been pretty weak. But in my own defense I have been busy with work and the World Cup. But I have already put my camera in my backpack to take with me tomorrow, so that I can do something of substance.
Now (ideally) would be where I put in some snappy and witty wonder...but I really have nothing. Oh, wait I've got something...I guess there was some tennis match or something that lasted like 3 days or something, right. Well here's what I got...was it a final? Did the winner actually win anything or do they both just plod on in the tournament? I ask because this cements the fact that football (soccer, if you like) has know all along...some days two teams (or people) are just as good as each other. Some days no one wins, like life yeah. A draw is a draw. A draw says, "everyone tried but we are just equal" I realize this isn't the popular stance (especially in America) but it is life.
And if it weren't for draws what would Everton have to play for.
Tomorrow better...promise.
Cheers,
g
No comments:
Post a Comment