14 August 2010

Special Guest Star...Me

Home

I know it seems weird to say, but i's like I'm a "stranger in my own home town" everything seems the same and yet... I don't know I imagine everyone goes through this at sometime or other. I reckon I did last time too, just differently. I's a little like on the Soap Operas where the announcer guy comes on and says, "Tonight the part of Greg will be played by..."

I's all part of the the reintegration process and all that though, that will undoubtedly take as long as it takes. Don't get me wrong here, everyone is great, being back is great. There just seems to be something hanging 'round me, some fog or shadow that I can't explain or shake off. Don't worry about me though all will be right in time.

Here's a little video from the Helicopter flight towards home.

Cheers,
g

No comments:

Post a Comment