From the direction of the bathrooms comes...(wait for it) a guy in a bathrobe! I shit you not. Some scraggly guy with a salt and pepper beard comes strolling back from I don't know where. I mean obviously the bathroom, but not even the shower (well, he didn't have a towel and all that so one can only guess {but then again I guess he could have just dried off with the robe.}) And just so you don't think I am kidding, the robe was dark blue and fuzzy and had brown vertical stripes.
Sorry I couldn't think of any snappy song line or anything to title this one, but I mean, Really!?! "They just don't write 'em like that anymore" (there are you happy now, a little Greg Kihn to satisfy your needs {and a song that has parenthesis in the title to boot.
Did I mention that I fixed the commenting thing (I guess if I can't remember I really should write more often.) You know I think I have more parenthetical than I do regular prose (English Major...in your face!)
And I guess by now you've noticed that I put a Warning on this thing too, thought I had better before I got shut down. I do try and keep the language tame, you should hear me speak these days.
I will post a picture of the hair in a couple of days, it is getting in that ridiculous stage right now where I look like a chia pet. (My brothers know whereof I speak, one o' my nieces too.) But I shall endeavor to rise above it all.
And here I only thought I was going to give a couple of sentences about the guy in the bathrobe...
Oh and yes it is starting to get warm. Someone said it was "Hot" today...I laughed in their face.
Cheers,
g
Pictures, pictures!! We want pictures...of the hair!! Love You.
ReplyDelete