16 March 2010

"Under a Blood Orange Sky"


Okay so I have taken the pictures off of my camera, I know I am really slow at doing things. But I wanted to post a couple of the mini-dust storm. Like I promised so long ago.
This is out my door on that day. You can see the pinkish-orangeish tint to the sky, normally it looks very dull and gray.

And then there is one taken a little later. When if got darker it made me say, "My God, I am breathing this." Actually I say that a lot 'round here.

So now I have caught up a little so that I can get behind
again.

So now I want to put this to the People...what do you want to hear more about? What follow up story do you most want to read? More about the contractors? About the blind date? My hair? I put it to you the dedicated followers of this humble blog...what do you want to hear me ramble about? Since I fixed the comment thing everyone can vote.

Cheers,
g

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer Knott Lavagnino16 March, 2010

    I vote for photos of the hair and more about the contractors.
    Love You,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think we need to hear about the "blind date" - but we need to see some "hair" pictures. You should have taken hair pictures at the bowling alley :)
    And I think your Greg Kihn spelling was impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it was me that was anonymous :)
    but now I have managed to get "signed in"
    You're in trouble now!

    Hair pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'bout time you got the comment thing fixed. But I don't have anything to say at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I guess I have to type my name in too.

    ReplyDelete